The Page Milk Company & Local Dairies


The history of the Page Milk Company can be traced back to 1866 in Switzerland and four American brothers named Page. In November of 1925, Rowland Page opened the Merrill Page Milk Company plant to manufacture condensed milk. Local contractor Gust Torkelson built the plant. They took in 6,230 pounds of milk the first day and would grow to be one of the largest such companies in the U.S.